Many Folks have been asking questions like “When shall NNPC Recruitment form 2019 be out“. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Nigerian Prison 2019 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
NNPC Recruitment Application Form 2019
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 NNPC Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2019 NNPC Recruitment Form.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and products transportation as well as marketing. Between 1978 and 1989, NNPC constructed refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery established in Port Harcourt in 1965.
In 1988, the NNPC was commercialized into 12 strategic business units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments. Currently, the subsidiary companies include:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- NNPC Retail
- Duke Oil
NNPC Job Qualification
Before obtaining the NNPC Recruitment 2019, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
NNPC Job Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2019 NNPC Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
Have They Started Recruiting In NNPC 2019?
Currently, NNPC are not recruiting for any positions
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INFORMED IMMEDIATELY THE FORM IS OUT, TYPE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE BOX BELOW
How to Apply for NNPC Jobs in Nigeria.
To be ascertain if NNPC Job Portal has begin massive recruitment intake, keep visiting this page frequently as update about NNPC vacancies will be officially made visible to all readers.
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NNPC Jobs in Nigeria 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.